Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cycle Scrum.... :)

As you know Fiji has some of the best Rugby players in the World. I remember getting dragged into a discussion between Aussie and Kiwi supporters who were arguing about who would win an Oz v NZ match. They asked me who I thought would win. I said I had no idea and didn't really care.. I told them I knew one thing for sure... Fijians would score all the tries.... that shut'em up!

Anyway... the Fiji Rugby League has asked us to arrange a ride with the Rugby players from Nausori to Suva on Fiji Day (10 Oct). This is part of their build-up to the Rugby League World Cup. We will ride into the National Stadium where the squad will be presented to the interim Prime Minister.

We have a special cycling jersey for this event. $45 each ($40 each if you buy more than one). Orders close Sunday 29 Sept 2008.
I can post them internationally if anyone overseas is interested. We are also making t-shirts, white only (with black print and no stripes on the sleeves) for $20. Send your order to velocityfiji@gmail.com... I have a PayPal account for international orders.. email me for postage costs.

Here they are:



No comments: