Monday, January 21, 2008

My Cycling Log

I did a quick 10k this morning to try and build up some Ks on My Cycling Log.

This is a free website where you can log you distances, heart rate, route, bikes used (if you have more than one) and you can view your progress as bar charts. I has a section where you can set yourself a weekly, monthly or annual target and log your rides on My Cycling Log and it will take care of all the calculations.

Here's a pic of one of the pages. You'll notice the loooow Ks for the past two weeks... not good :( ... although I didn't cycle last week coz I couldn't move more than 5 metres away from a loo :(

I've set myself a modest target of 150km per week (around 21.5km per day) ... sounds easy but if you miss a couple of days it can be hard to catch up. There is a facility in My Cycling Log for a group log so if anyone is interested let me know and we can set it up. I've put the link in the "Bike Suff" column on the left... check it out!

While we're on training. I was going to TRY and do a few days a week at the USP gym. Those of you who haven't seen the USP Gym, it's well worth checking out. If there's enough people interested in becoming a member we should be able to get a group rate... again, let me know.

No comments: